I absolutely hate the “typical” laptop bag. Plain, dull black… Blah. And the choices were even fewer when I got a laptop with a 17″ screen. I searched all the typical sites looking for a stylish laptop bag, to no avail.
So I decided to search Etsy. And there I found Janine King Designs. And my laptop bag.
This bag is well padded and has 3 interior pockets perfect for cords, cameras, phones and other accessories. Even with my 17″ laptop there is plenty of room for magazines or books.
The front of the bag has a zippered compartment that runs the full length of the bag. Great for travel documents.
From Janine’s description: This bag is hip and trendy yet extremely durable. Light weight too! Special closed cell foam padding provides excellent bump and scratch protection and is also waterproof. Heavy duty interfacing is sewn at bag top to reinforce straps. Bag holds up to 18 pounds! Exterior fabrics treated to resist moisture and stains.
– Exterior dimensions: approx. 19.25″ wide seam to seam x 13″ high x 4.5″ deep
– Exterior Zip Compartment is 8″ deep and spans full width of bag.
– Three interior pockets.
– Secure top zipper closure
– Double straps are 24″ end to end. Made from durable nylon webbing (not inferior polypropylene).
– Fully lined with heavy black twill treated to repell moisture and stains. The twill we use is heavy
like canvas but with a tighter weave for even better durability.
I get so many compliments on this bag.
I’ll just strap this on top of my carry on and roll it through the airport.
Janine has laptop sleeves and trim briefcases and great gadget keepers that you can coordinate with your laptop case.
A great and affordable alternative to the boring black laptop bag.