I recently stayed at not one but two Staybridge Suites in the past month. The first, in West Des Moines, Iowa was for a business meeting (I had also hosted a Moms Nite Out there a week prior). The second, near the Galleria in Dallas, Texas was for a visit to my husband’s family.
Both hotels were clean, had friendly staff and great service. Both had pools (the one in Iowa is indoors), exercise rooms, free wifi, free breakfast and very spacious rooms at affordable prices.
Staybridge Suites in West Des Moines has it’s own Facebook page– and lists great savings often that are good at all IHG Hotels. Don’t forget to sign up for free Priority Club membership. You’ll get perks for being a member and you can earn free stays.
What Makes This Chain Great for the Business Traveler
- Free wifi
- Free breakfast (and the option to “grab it and go”)
- Spacious rooms with the comforts of home
- Large workspaces in the room
- Sundowner reception for guests on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday evenings
- Exercise area
What Makes This Chain Great for Families
- Spacious rooms; often 2 room suites. Separate the kids from each other or yourself from the kids.
- Free breakfast
- Pull-out couch in the living area serves as second bed; parents can have a room to themselves.
- Kitchen with full size refrigerator, stove top & dishwasher; save money by not eating out!
- Tables or bar areas to sit and eat at.
We look forward to another stay with Staybridge Suites.
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. Hotel rooms were paid for by me. Thoughts and images are my own.