Ah, yet another product that I wish I had invented. An idea so simple, so needed and only now is it being addressed.
If you have a little one in a car seat you know what I mean. On any given car ride little ones tend to fall asleep. And very soon their little heads are so far forward they are practically touching their bellies. If your child is older, like Brenna, they may go sideways. Either way it looks uncomfortable.
I spent years trying to address this problem; Doug or I would lean into the back seat and straighten the girls' heads only to have them nod back down within minutes. I couldn't think of anything to solve the problem short of tying their heads down- and I'm pretty sure that wouldn't have been comfortable.
When I first saw the Head Snuggler I wasn't sure it would work. It's a really simple idea. I figured Caelan's little head would just nod right out of it. I should learn to not make judgements until I try something. Because it worked wonderfully.
It fit easily on the car seat (it also fits on strollers) and didn't bother Caelan at all when I put it on after she fell asleep. I even pulled it down to shield her eyes from the sun. Brenna, who rarely naps, has requested one for her booster- just to cover her eyes.
If your child naps in the car and gets “droopy” I highly recommend the Head Snuggler. It works.
You can buy the Head Snuggler online for $20.99 + s/h.
For Have Kid Will Travel readers: To receive a 15% discount simply complete your purchase at www.melrosekids.com
Melrose Kids has offered a head snuggler for one of my readers in the green with polka dots design.
To enter just leave a comment.
Want more entries?
- For one extra entry subscribe to Have Kid Will Travel. You can do this near the top right of the page. Leave a comment letting me know you did this.
- Add my button to your website for another entry. Leave a comment with your site so I can verify. (This can only be done once per site. Duplicate comments will be deleted.)
- Blog this giveaway. Leave the link in the comments so I can verify.
- Tweet this giveaway. Tweet as often as you like, just be sure to leave a comment each time with your twitter id or the individual link. (Copy & paste: RT @iatraveler: Does your kid's head droop when sleeping in the car seat? Check out the head snuggler! Plus a giveaway! http://bit.ly/9UZ20 )
- Link this giveaway on Facebook. Leave the individual link in the comments.
- Add my blog to your Technorati favorites
The fine print:
Make sure I can easily find an email to contact you; I will not search for one. Contest ends July 14 at 11:59pm. I will draw the winner July 15. The winner will be contacted via email and will have 3 days to respond. If I do not hear back from the winner within that time another winner will be drawn.