Last Updated on October 1, 2014 by Jody Halsted
It is rare for us to pass through southern Missouri and not stop at Lambert's. At the ‘Home of Throwed Rolls', you are ensured to leave full and happy.
Dining at Lambert's – a Photo Essay
[sc:Instagram id=”gilvRICppG” ]
Then there's the “throwed rolls” thing… As soon as you hear “hot rolls!”, heads turn and hands go up.
A few tips for dining at Lambert's
- If you plan to eat at a busy meal time (lunch, dinner), arrive a bit before. Arriving exactly at meal time will guarantee a wait. We have found that arriving when the restaurant opens or mid-afternoon to be best.
- While large portions usually mean sharing, it is discouraged at Lambert's. But they do offer to-go boxes (and the food is just as tasty the next day).
- Lambert's does serve dessert. We have never ordered it.
- Lambert's does not accept credit cards. There is an ATM on site.
- Not near Ozark, MO? Lambert's has a couple other locations you can visit.
- About those rolls… they are hot, so be prepared when it comes at you. And your family won't tease you (too much) if you miss.
You can follow Family Rambling on Instagram and be sure to click the logo below to check out more #igtravelthursday posts!