Planning to Visit Canada or Mexico?

Last Updated on May 26, 2014 by Jody Halsted

The Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative will be fully implemented on June 1, 2009.

What this means to you:

Citizens of the US who enter at sea or land ports of entry must have a passport or a passport card (not valid for international air travel).

Children under the age of 16 or traveling with a school or religious group will need a birth certificate or proof of citizenship.

For more on the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) visit this site.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.