I’ve been a fan of Safety Tat since I first found out about them last August. My girls love to wear them, they are cute and fun and they give me a little piece of mind. Recently Safety Tat came out with new designs in their Quick Stick Write-On tats:
Safety Tats are very easy to put on. Unlike regular temporary tattoos they do not require water; you simply press them on the skin. Once they are on you write your information.
The girls have been wearing their Safety Tats for over a week now. They have been to the pool, the park, a family reunion and have survived an afternoon of slip ‘n’ slide and water balloons. They still look great and the ink hasn’t run. (Again, the effect is ruined as I pixelated my phone number. But I did leave one number visible as an example.)
Safety Tats can last up to 2 weeks and are removed by simply peeling up from the corner- kind of like a Band-Aid.
Safety Tats can be customized on the website with up to 2 lines of information and come in many designs including dino, flowers, cats, dogs and butterflies. Also available are allergy Safety Tats, school info Safety Tats and medical Safety Tats. There’s also an ICE line for tweens.
Personalized Safety Tats begin at $19.95 for a pack of 30. The Quick Stick Write-On line begins at $7.99 for a 4-pak.
Order before July 10 and you can receive 15% off your order of $15 or more. Just click the button below to be taken to their website. Enter the code HaveKidWillTravel at checkout (type as seen- no spaces!)
Want to Try Safety Tat?
Safety Tat is offering 3 (three) sample paks to send to my readers. These are great for summer activities: camp, VBS, summer festivals, state fairs… Anywhere you go with your kids. To enter leave a comment telling me where you would use Safety Tat.
Want more entries?
- For one extra entry subscribe to Have Kid Will Travel. You can do this near the top right of the page. Leave a comment letting me know you did this.
- Add my button to your website for another entry. Leave a comment with your site so I can verify. (This can only be done once per site. Duplicate comments will be deleted.)
- Blog this giveaway. Leave the link in the comments so I can verify.
- Tweet this giveaway. Tweet as often as you like, just be sure to leave a comment each time with your twitter id or the individual link.
- Link this giveaway on Facebook. Leave the individual link in the comments.
- Add my blog to your Technorati favorites
The fine print:
Make sure I can easily find an email to contact you; I will not search for one. Contest ends July 7 at 11:59pm. I will draw the winner July 8. The winner will be contacted via email and will have 3 days to respond. If I do not hear back from the winner within that time another winner will be drawn.