I'll be honest, when I was first approached about trying No Throw I initially thought, “My girls are too old for that” and almost sent an email to decline their offer. After all my girls rarely use a stroller and if they throw something I make them retrieve it.
Then I remembered how often I have to turn when we are in the car to fetch a sippy cup or no-spill bottle of juice. Or how many times I have tried to maneuver myself into an impossible position to rescue a drink from under an airplane seat. I accepted the offer to try this product.
I was quite impressed with the item I received. It was very easy to use, made of quality materials and attractive in purple with butterflies. It's also “slippery” material which Caelan loved. She spent quite a bit of time just feeling it. It worked just as advertised; with the juice tethered to the car seat Caelan could easily pull it back. In fact, she would knock it off just so she could “go fishing”. The only down side: she is also able to undo the velcro that holds the cup secure. Fortunately she is also able to tighten it again, which made for a fun game.
Because of how it is created No Throw can be used for more than just cups. Loop it around a favorite lovey or toy to keep it from falling from the stroller. Yet another “why couldn't I have thought of this” product.
More About No Throw
No Throw was created by twin sisters with young sons who loved to throw their cups. You can now find No Throw in Walgreens locations throughout the US as well as in baby boutiques and select grocery stores. It is available in a wide variety of colors and patterns (including trucks, princesses, zoo animals, numbers and letters) and retails for only $5.
This is a great item not only for travel but for every day with a little one!
Want to win a No Throw?
To enter leave a comment telling me how often you have to fetch cups for your kids!
Want more entries?
- For one extra entry subscribe to Have Kid Will Travel. You can do this near the top right of the page. Leave a comment letting me know you did this.
- Add my button to your website for another entry. Leave a comment with your site so I can verify. (This can only be done once per site. Duplicate comments will be deleted.)
- Blog this giveaway. Leave the link in the comments so I can verify.
- Tweet this giveaway. Tweet as often as you like, just be sure to leave a comment each time with your twitter id or the individual link. (Copy & paste: RT @iatraveler: Does your little one drop bottles or cups? No Throw review at Have Kid Will Travel + giving one away! http://bit.ly/1avDD6 )
- Link this giveaway on Facebook. Leave the individual link in the comments.
- Add my blog to your Technorati favorites
The fine print:
Make sure I can easily find an email to contact you; I will not search for one. Contest ends July 8 at 11:59pm. I will draw the winner July 9. The winner will be contacted via email and will have 3 days to respond. If I do not hear back from the winner within that time another winner will be drawn.